Open Portfolio for Creatives
Riverside’s National Theatre of Parramatta (NTofP) aims to source, commission and create diverse, bold and engaging theatre for audiences in Western Sydney and beyond.
Open Portfolio is an opportunity for set, lighting, sound, costume designers, dramaturgs and other creatives to discuss their work and goals for the future.
Through this process we will be able to consider you for future productions. We are looking for professionals who live or work in Western Sydney.
2022 Entries NOW CLOSED.
Deadline 8 May
1) Register interest by completing the online application form.
2) Submit your application by deadline
3) Successful applicants will be notified
4) If successful you will receive a link to book your pitch slot
5) Your information will be included on our artist database
– Sessions are open only for people who live and/or work in Western Sydney. (Proof will be required)
– Sessions are open only to professional creatives
– Sessions may be recorded for archival reference. They will not be released publicly.
– Attendance at the session is considered as acceptance of your audition being filmed.
– Please bring a CV and headshot to give to the panel.
Open Portfolio Material
Creatives will be asked to bring an example of work and a current CV and headshot.
If you require additional information, please contact Sarah Mott SMott@cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au