Riverside’s National Theatre of Parramatta (NTofP) aims to source, commission and create diverse, bold and engaging theatre for audiences in Western Sydney and beyond.
NTofP does not offer open auditions for individual productions (these are by invite only).
These Open Auditions provide an opportunity for NTofP to meet you and where appropriate, advise directors of actors for consideration for audition in our future productions.
We are looking for professionals who live or work in Western Sydney.
To apply read the below steps and fill in the application form. Successful applicants will be asked to book in an audition time. 10-minute slots will be allocated for each audition.
2022 Open Auditions now CLOSED.
1) Register interest by completing the form
2) Submit your application by the deadline
3) Successful applicants will be notified
4) If successful you will receive a link to book your audition slot
5) Your information will be included on our artist database
– Auditions are open only for people who live and/or work in Western Sydney. (Proof will be required)
– Auditions are open only to professional actors (please list acting credits)
– Please bring a CV and head shot to give to the panel (please list acting credits)
– Auditions will be recorded for archival reference. They will not be released publicly. Attendance at the audition is considered as acceptance of your audition being filmed.
Prepare a monologue. This may include movement and unaccompanied singing (max 3 minutes). Through the audition you may be given text to work with.
If you require additional information, please contact Sarah SMott@cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au